Many people choose to pre-plan their funeral. This is because they know how stressful and burdensome last minute arrangements can be on family members. Our pre-need funeral directors can review with you the advantages of pre-need planning. Some of these advantages are sparing your loved ones the emotional and financial burden at the time of need, as well as securing costs and protecting against inflation. We encourage you to give us a call.
At Littleton & Rue, we make ourselves available at your convenience, to discuss the options of pre-planning and pre-payment. One of our funeral directors will be happy to come to your home, or visit with you at one of our facilities. At the time you make your funeral plans and arrangements, we can also let you know the costs involved at today's prices. Once you make your decisions, they will be kept as part of your permanent record on file at Littleton & Rue. This ensures that the products and services you have selected will be provided.
Today, pre-planning is an essential part of personal and financial estate. Planning your funeral arrangements is a crucial step in easing the hardship on your survivors, guarding against the cost of future inflation and protecting your wishes.
To better serve you, we offer a step by step online pre-planning guide.
Click here to start.
Benefits of Pre-planning
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of
- Fewer Family Concerns - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death
- The Prepayment Option – When you prepay, you can lock in today’s prices. Our funeral director will explain each payment method and investment option available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family
- Your Family Keeps More – When you prepay, your estate will owe nothing on funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
To request more information regarding pre-planning/pre-arrangement, or to begin the preplanning process, please call us at (937) 323-6439. Or, you can complete our easy On-line Pre-arrangement Form now.